Hampton Head – Saturday 4th December 2021
- Boat loading on Thursday 4.30 – please arrive as soon as you can. Please make sure you do this as this is part of selection.
- Trailer will leave Walbrook at about 7.15am for Hurst Park, Molesey., KT8 1RP – Sadlers Ride car Park. Turn right at the first roundabout after having turned into A3050 from Hampton Court Bridge. Parking for spectators will probably be in neighbouring roads. Please allow time to walk down.
- Please arrive for 7.45am
- All boats need to be loaded when you have finished
- Boat unloading in your session on Sunday – please be there as this is part of selection
Please note (from competitor instructions):
Spectators: Spectators and supporters must not cycle with crews, if more than one bicycle is seen following a crew, this could result in a penalty or disqualification for the crew being followed. Please ensure your parents and supporters are aware of this rule.
The event starts at 10am but as there are a lot of crews it could be 45 mins before the last crews start
|Crew||Programme crew name||Boat||Number||Boating Time|
|Ben S Ollie Tom F Dan||WBK-HEDLEY||J18 4x||1||9.00|
|Anusha Hannah Daisy||WBK-NOWELL||WJ18 4x||26||9.00|
|Will W Max Atholl Raph (cox Aviana B)||WBK-HARDWICK SKOTTOWE||J15 4x+||41||9.10|
|Rudi Josh Louis Alex W (cox Cara E)||WBK-BELL||J15 4x+||53||9.10|
|Julia Issie Gemma Gabby (cox Maja)||WBK-DE LAURENS CASTELET||WJ15 4x+||68||9.10|
|Ava Lara Cara Tilly (cox Eva)||WBK-WEBSTER||WJ15 4x+||77||9.10|
|Nico Phillippe||WBK-LEVER||J18 2x||91||9.25|
|Josh Tom C||WBK-BRIDGE||J17 2x||100||9.25|
|Lily Eve||WBK-ABBOTT||WJ17 2x||118||9.30|
|Kate Grace||WBK-HARRISON||WJ16 2x||156||9.40|
|Reserve girl if Gabby is still injured: Lottie|
Christmas Scratch racing and Christmas function: Sunday, 12th December (no other sessions that day).
Junior Christmas event : we hope to organise an evening in the week of 20th December.
Christmas Rowing: from Monday 20th December to Monday 3rd January rowing and land training will be in the day time. We expect to run sessions on:
• Monday 20th
• Tuesday 21st
• Wednesday 22nd
• Thursday 23rd
• Monday 27th
• Tuesday 28th
• Wednesday 29th
• Thursday 30th
• Monday 3rd January
Please reply HERE
• A sign up sheet will be circulated – only those who have signed-up may attend, as we need to have the right number of coaches.
• Timings will depend on how many want to attend.
• All are encouraged to attend as many sessions as possible as this will give the best chance of improving to be entered for Weybridge Winter Head on 22nd January.
|Weybridge Head||22nd Jan||All ages|
|Hampton Junior Head||5th Feb||Top crews only – probably 1 per age group|
|Molesey or Bedford||13th Feb||All ages – a small event so we might not get all entered. We will give preference to those who have had little racing.|
|Schools Head||14th Mar||Time needed off school J16-18|
|Junior Sculling Head||16th Mar||Time needed off school all ages top crews only – max 2 crews per age group|
|Kingston Head||19th Mar||River Closure no rowing unless racing. Help please from parents to sell food as a fundraiser.|
|Junior interregional- Peterbourgh||23rd Apr||Selection date TBC|
|Ball Cup Dorney||8th May||J12,13,14,15|
|Thames Ditton||14/21 May||Date to be confirmed|
|National Schools Regatta||27-29th May||Day off school needed J14,15|
|Weybridge Ladies Regatta||4-5th Jun||All ages|
|Henley Womens Regatta||17-19th Jun||J16-18– top crews only|
|Kingston Regatta||9-10th Jul||All ages J16 17 18 Saturday, J12 -15 Sunday|
|Molesey Regatta||16-17th Jul||J12,13,14,15|
|British Junior Championships||15-17th Jul||Top crews only|
|Maidenhead Regatta||8th Aug||All ages|
Event information will be confirmed closer to the time, with all dates subject to change / cancellation. Race times for individuals may not be confirmed until a few days before a race, depending on when the information is issued to the club.